Product Item: Light mountain bike cross country 29er hookless rim tubeless compatible
This new cross country rim is our lightest 29er mtb rim, the best choice for lightweight 29 inch carbon wheel. It's hookless and tubeless ready, perfect for your 29er hardtail mountain bike.
- This 29er mtb rim has a 24.5mm internal width, giving a good and square profile to tires without being overly draggy.
- Super lightweight, rim constructed with premium Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber, best strength to weight ratio with no expense spared.
- Impact Resistant Construction. Carbon rims feature a layer of composite material that increases the impact strength and helps distribute energy and shock from impacts to the rim.
- Smooth Wall Tec. No folded prepreg during curing, smooth both inside and outside rim wall to reduce potential quality issues.
- Carbon Strip Reinforcement. Use unique carbon strip to strengthen the spoke tension and stabilize rim structure and reduce the rim weight.
- Hookless Rim Bead. Hookless rim bead more straight and smooth side walls, tire can touch rim walls fully. More durable and impact resistance compared to the traditional hooks rim.
- Tubeless Ready. Beadlock design makes the rims better tubeless tire setup and better sealing, results a more lightweight carbon wheels.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, this results in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
The GRAY Cycling Guarantee
GRAY Cycling products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of 3 years! At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear.
Carbon Crash Replacement Policy
Assessing any damage done to a carbon fiber part requires more experience than is needed to inspect metal parts. If you crash or impact your bike and the force of the impact is absorbed by a carbon part, we strongly encourage you to replace the part, even if there are no indications of damage. If such a crash or impact occurs, GRAY Cycling offers a crash replacement program for carbon parts, substantially reducing any replacement cost. To take advantage of this program, contact us and ask for the department.
More information about our Warranty Policy.
Our Engineering team creates a unique fiber orientation which amplifies the desired riding characteristics for a given rim. And each rim carries its own layup schedule documents which are meticulously by the layup workers, it ensures the accuracy of each rim in the production process.
Our carbon rims are made in one piece molding, each rim is made by one piece long carbon fiber, no wrinkles, to make the strength of rim is the strongest. And we use a unique process to remove the air bladder from the valve hole, so that the rim does not have to be patched like traditional manufacturers use.
100% Quality Inspection:
GRAY Cycling does 100% quality inspection and record in database, each carbon rim is given a unique ID number, which allow us to deliver the highest quality product possible and track every rim to ensure the best after-sale service.
|Item:||MX930XC||Use:||XC - cross country|
|Rim type:||29" hookless||Material:||Toray T700 & T800 carbon fiber|
|Depth:||23.5mm||Weave:||UD, 3k, 6k, 3k twill, marble|
|Weight limit:||100kgs||Finish:||Matter, glossy|
|Spoke hole count:||16 - 36||Assemble hole diameter:||8.5mm|
|Spoke hole diameter:||4.5mm / 2.5mm or customized||Valve hole diamter:||8.5mm|
|Max spoke tension:||140kgf (recommended 110 ~ 130kgf)||Max tire pressure:||60psi / 4.1bar|
|Tire size:||2.0" ~ 2.4" (recommended)||Min tire pressure:||25psi / 1.75bar|
Be the first to review this product.
- Sample details <!-- warranty --> Sample details
- 33.00 (in)
- 26.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- Product Specs