GRAY STORM TT TRIATHLON / TT CARBON BIKE
- The Storm TT was conceived to be the lightest and stiffest time trial frame on the market. We teamed up with the most advanced factory in Taiwan to make the TT.
- Our engineering team includes experienced bike manufacturing experts with in depth knowledge of building for all the top brands.
- This team plus the development of high modulus carbon in 12k weave enabled us to bring you the Storm TT.
- The fork on the Storm TT frame set is a full carbon, aerodynamic design enhanced for strength. We make the strongest and lightest weight high performance forks.
- Our forks are made of high modulus 12K weave and geometrically engineered for further strength.
- The frame geometry is forward aggressive with tubes that are designed to optimize the highest stiffness to aero-ratio, keeping in mind that stiffness results in more efficient energy transfer to the wheels at speed than simply narrowing the aerodynamic profile.
- The principle feature of the Storm TT (1200 gram) frame is the ultra strong 12K weaved high modulus carbon composite. This allows us to strategically thin out the tube walls to save weight while reinforcing the frame where needed to make it stiff and solid.
- High modulus carbon composites are very expensive which is why only a select few manufacturers utilize this process.